Opening a Credit Union Account
RequirementsEach Credit Union is unique and has different requirements for opening an account. Contact your Credit Union of choice to ensure you have all your required documents before visiting them to open an account.
Forms & Fees
- Complete a Membership Application Form
- show proof of credit union Bond Affiliation.
- Pay the minimum amount required to open the account (value varies per credit union)
Proof of Identity and address
- Provide a valid identification card (e.g.: Driver’s License, Electoral ID, Passport, TRN Card/ Tax ID Number)
- Show proof of address (e.g.: Utility Bill or Bank Statement in the applicants name, Letter from JP/Pastor/Employer)
- 2-3 References (varies per credit union)