Credit Unions of Jamaica Website Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://creditunionsofjamaica.com/ is operated by the Jamaica Co-operative Credit Union League (“we” / “us” / “our”). We have our registered office at 2A Manhattan Road, Kingston 5, St. Andrew, Jamaica. To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our head office at 876-926-7767.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
If you purchase or otherwise access services using our site, you accept and agree that these services may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business or operational reasons.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, to change immediately your username ID and password.
INFORMATION ON OUR SITE AND THIRD PARTY LINKS
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to investment, financial or other advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval or endorsement by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
USE OF MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on . Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Except where expressly authorized, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate any material on our site without our prior written consent.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, you agree that any content that you upload will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards.
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media.