Credit Union Services
A credit union provides its members with five (5) primary services:
- SAVINGS PLANS: A system for developing thrift and accumulating savings by encouraging its members to save convenient amounts regularly through multiple plan options.
- LOAN PRODUCTS: A source of credit by providing its members with loans at competitive rates of interest when they are in need of money for provident and productive purposes.
- FINANCIAL EDUCATION: Education in the management and control of money through Financial Education Programmes.
- INSURANCE: Life Insurance protection on loans and savings.
- TECHNOLOGY: A technologically savvy brand through the use of the most up-to-date financial software, committed to the continuous advancement and updating of systems in order to ensure security and convenient banking for all its members doing business with us.