MAKE YOUR OWN DREAM BOARD
- Cartridge paper or poster board or cork board
- Pens, sharpie marker, permanent marker (optional)
- Old magazines, old newspaper, old reading books, store brochures
- Glue stick or tape
What To Do:
- Ask yourself four questions: Where do you want to visit? What do you love? What new thing do you want to learn to do? What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Search magazines, newspapers, old reading books, store brochures or the internet to find pictures that show what you want. Also pick out words or phrases that inspire or motivate you.
- Paste or tape all of it onto your board or cartridge paper.
- Place Dream Board somewhere you will always see it.