JAMAICA DEFENCE FORCE CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LIMITED
Recognizing the need for direct action members of the group which included; Mr. Ervin Grey, Mr. Basil Williamson, Ms. Joyce Marshall, Mrs. Cynthia Bruff and Mr. Luther Bruff began examining the feasibility of a Credit Union for the J.D.F. After approximately twelve months of careful research and planning, spearheaded by Mr. Grey, the J.D.F Co-operative Credit Union was registered as a member of the Co-operative Societies of Jamaica on December 19, 1963.
JDFCCU is a member of the Jamaica Co-operative Credit Union League, the trade association representing the interests of Credit Unions in Jamaica.
Click the links below to learn more about this amazing Credit union and its services:
Who Can Become a Member?
- Serving and ex-serving military employees of the JDF
- Current or former civilian employees of the JDF
- Adult members of the Jamaica Combined Cadet Force
- Employees and members of organizations affiliated with the Jamaica Defence Force and the JDF Credit Union (i.e. suppliers, service providers, professionals, groups, associations, Institutions, etc)
- Employees of other credit unions and co-operatives
- Relatives of members